Red Dead Redemption 2 Features: Open world action adventure games have always been one of the favourite genres among the video gamers across the world. And Red Dead Redemption is one of those which have managed to stay in the list of almost all the gamers who like to play the open world action adventure games. This is primarily because of the incredible features that Rockstar Games has come up with in two games that have been released till now. And that has set the stage for a highly rated game in the form of Red Dead Redemption 2.
Coming to the features of the previously released games in the Red Dead series from Rockstar Games, it can be said that the game has received some good reviews regarding the features. Hence, it is expected that Red Dead Redemption 2 is set to rock the world of video games with some magnificent features. The teaser trailer that has been released by Rockstar Games has promised a lot as far as the gameplay and the other aspects of the game are concerned which include the graphics as well. So let’s have a look at all the features that are set to come in with the release of the game Red Dead Redemption 2.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Characters
It can be easily understood that the developers of the game Red Dead Redemption 2 will come with a number of characters. And it has been believed all the characters will perhaps be playable as well. Now what is going to more interesting is the fact that Rockstar Games will look forward to increasing the artificial intelligence of the co players while in a single player mission. This implies that it will be much easier to communicate with the additional characters that the protagonist is going to be associated with while on a mission which is definitely going to make it all the interesting alongside the fact that it will make the game even more realistic.
- Reports have been making rounds that there will be more than one playable character in the upcoming game Red Dead Redemption 2. And that will bring in a number of exclusive missions for the characters that the gamers would really like to have. Possibilities of that happening are very high if we consider the fact that Rockstar Games has already implemented the concept of branching paths in its GTA franchise.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Maps
It has been revealed from different sources that Red Dead Redemption 2 is going to be a prequel to the earlier game and the map that has been leaked previously also contribute to that fact. The leaked image of the map that came out few days back has now been removed but not before it has already been downloaded and saved a number of times. And it has revealed a lot of things which is intriguing enough to keep the gamers across the world extremely engrossed regarding the upcoming game. The map has come up with the fact that there will be Great Plains and multiple Caravan camps to be explored.
- Another interesting fact about the leaked images of the map is the land area which marks New Bordeaux which is where the Mafia 3 is set. There is a general consensus that has developed that there might be a crossover between Red Dead Redemption 2 and Mafia 3. And the possibilities have gained momentum owing to the fact that Take Two Interactive, which has developed the game Mafia 3, is a parent body of Rockstar Games.
- However, the map is set to be bigger than what it has been in the earlier edition of the game Red Dead Redemption. The map has also provided enough information that has made many believe that Red Dead Redemption 2 will perhaps be the prequel to its predecessor particularly because of the lack of the “railroad” in the maps. But chances are there that the map was an incomplete one as there was mention of the “railroad” in the map key. So a lot remains to be seen regarding what the actual map turns out to be when the game officially releases in the course of the year 2017.
Red Dead Redemption has grabbed the attention of the gamers across the world for its excellent graphics. And it is expected that the upcoming game is also going to sport excellent graphics. The trailer that has been released has promised a lot as far as graphics of the game is concerned. The open world environment as portrayed in the trailer is bound to grab the eyeballs of all those who have watched it once. Also, if the RAGE engine is updated, some changes in the graphics are bound to come in which will make the game all the more realistic.
Fun Mini Games
Another interesting aspect of the game Red Dead Redemption was the mini games. So it is expected that the mini games are all set to make a comeback into the Red Dead Redemption 2. The mini games that are supposed to come in the upcoming edition of the game in the Red Dead series from Rockstar Games include poker, various card games and horse race. That will make it really interesting as the co players can engage themselves in a healthy competition.
RDR 2 Multiplayer
Online multiplayer is one of the highlighting features of the games released in the Red Dead series by Rockstar Games. So there is very little or absolutely no chance of Red Dead Redemption 2 coming out without the online multiplayer feature.
- There are talks going around that the developers would include a survival mode which would put the players under the test of surviving in the most adverse conditions. It will definitely put to test the cohesive force between the co players. And it seems that this is really one of those features which are bound to make the game all the more interesting and realistic than it has been ever before.
- Although nothing has been confirmed as of yet, but it is becoming increasingly certain day by day that Red Dead Redemption 2 will come up with its own multiplayer micro-transactions when it gets released. Strauss Zelnick, who is the CEO of Take-Two Interactive, which is the parent company of the game’s publisher, Rockstar Games, has recently discussed a number of topics related to AAA gaming, with micro-transactions being a major focus among them.
- At the 45th Annual Technology, Media & Telecom conference held on May 31st, 2017, Zelnick has acknowledged the criticisms of GTA online’s micro-transaction model. We often seen players failing to make the connection between the revenue gained from these micro-transactions and the stream of free DLC that GTA online has been getting. Those who play GTA online have expressed hopes that the multi-players mode of the upcoming Wild West title (Read Dead Online) will omit these micro-transactions.
Taking an inspiration from the GTA 5 which is a game developed and released by Rockstar Games, Red Dead Redemption 2 might also come with a new gameplay feature and that is horse breeding. The players would be given an opportunity to spend more time with the horses in a stable which would enhance the understanding between the character and the horse that the character is riding. Also, the horses might be developed depending on the requirement of a particular mission. If this feature turns out to be true would bring a resemblance to the GTA 5 where the characters have got garage, where they can customize their cars.
As it stands the Red Dead Redemption 2 promises a lot to the gamers who have been waiting for the game for a long time. And they will have to wait for a bit longer as the expected release date of the game is Fall 2017. Till then you need to keep your patience and wait for the game to be officially launched by its developer and publisher.